Smart2Smarter Coaching, Training and Assessment
- (1) Coaching services that use a positive psychology solution approach for leaders, individual contributors and teams
- (2) Coach certification programs that are ICF and BCC approved on social and emotional competencies that includes EQ-i 2.0 certification.
- (3) Training for leaders and their teams to develop a emotinally smarter, socially civil and resilient culture;
- (4) Assessments for career, leadership, selection, and team development (1) discover strengths and possibilities (2) commit to a development and optimization plan and (3) identify stakeholders, motivators, rewards, and support to forward the progress.
- Read Cynthia’s S2Sbio
- Connect with Cynthia on LinkedIn here.
- Read EQ Living Blog
- EQ Team Member: Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life! Listen to Cynthia on AM970, the 3rd largest station for it’s format in the NY market.
Our business philosophy is to teach very smart people or high achievers the smarter habits that increase self efficacy, emotional freedom, positive intelligence, resilience, social tolerance, evolution and reciprocity. S2S mission is guided by a positive psychology approach and the belief that organizations and people thrive when they “feel successful and significant”. Success is defined by being the best in the world, and Significant is defined as being the best for the world. The goal is a mindset and culture that is respectful, civil and hopeful.
Location and Customer Base
S2S is a USA company based in Chicago, and has clients and staff globally. The business offers on site and public training, in-person and virtual coaching, along with online and on demand learning. S2S has built an online community dedicated to develop the seven SMARTER skills. Currently, S2S has over 2,000 LinkedIn followers, and LinkedIn groups: Emotionally Intelligent Workplaces, Workplace Humanity Coach and Resilient Workplace Network.
Weekly Blog and Radio Show
Cynthia writes a weekly blog currently entitled SMARTER EQ Living that emphasizes the practical professional, leadership and cultural benefits of emotional and social intelligence.
Listen to Cynthia’s monthly EQ Living Audio tips at Change Your Attitude Change Your Life, on AM970, the 3rd largest station for it’s format in the NY market.
She is on the Leadership Faculty, American College of Healthcare Executives, EQ Moderator Trainer,Liautaud Institute, University of Illinois, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, Teeam Member Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life and member of EmoNet and the Humanitarian Psychology Consortium.